Happy Christmas to all!
Because I am so against flooding social media during the holidays instead of flooding your family members with love, I've decided to keep this week's post fun, short, and sweet.
This week, I am posting 25 questions that the ladies of Let's Be Breef will answer simply and honestly. I have placed a letter next to each question so that the readers know who is responding to what. (B) is for Brianna J., (A) is for Anete, and (N) is for Nicole. So, try not to judge us for whatever happens next:
1. What is your favorite past time? (N)
2. What is your favorite color? (A)
Red, with purple as a close second.
3. Whales or Llamas? (N)
4. Favorite Movie? (B)
Peter Pan, Wolverine, & Les Miserables. I cannot pick just one.
5. If you could be any animal, what would you be? (N)
6. Favorite movie snack? (A)
Popcorn, of course!
7. Make-up "must have(s)"? (A)
Mascara and lipstick. Even on a plain-face day, they bring life into your look.
8. What is your shoe size? (B)
Huge. Just kidding, but not really! I wear a 10 in Nine West heels (my go to heels), and a 9.5 in Vans, Nikes, and Timberlands. Those are basically the only shoes that I wear, so I have no clue about my sizing with other shoe types.
9. Vogue or Elle? (N)
10. Favorite clothing brand? (B)
Worthington at JC Penney's, Old Navy, and Zara.
11. Guilty Pleasure? (A)
Reading smutty romance novels.
12. Marriage and kids vs. Single and career? (N)
Marriage and kids.
13. Big house vs. little house? (A)
Somewhere in the middle, but more on the little side. I want my house to feel like a home, not a museum.
14. Future son and daughter names? (B)
Jazale Lynn ___ & Joel Kylo Kendricks ___.
15. Hard wood floors or carpet? (N)
16. Dream destination? (B)
Anywhere, I just like to take in new surroundings, new people and new things.
17. What podcast are you currently obsessed with? (A)
I'm not really a podcast person, but "Serial" was a good one.
18. What book are you currently reading? (N)
19. Best movie this year? (B)
The Greatest Showman, hands down.
20. Song/playlist of the year? (B)
21. Favorite TV show? (B)
Living Single, I am pretty sure that I am Maxinne Shaw.
22. Michael Jackson or Prince? (B)
Both, I win.
23. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? (A)
My penchant for overthinking everything and second-guessing my decisions.
24. What do you want for Christmas? (B)
To eat, smile, and spend time with family.
25. Favorite Star Wars Movie? (B)
Episode Two - Attack of the Clones
Thank you so much for reading and Happy Holidays to you all!